COVID & Emerging Healthcare Needs
Update, November 2022:
So we’ve all been through a lot (some more than others) and there’s much still to be learned. Everyone is sick of Covid and none sicker of it than those who are no longer here to talk about it. Furthermore, there are increasing signs that “this” is more of an emerging trend in public health than a fluke. “This” being novel transmission of mutating viruses. Places like our home are ground zero for transmissibility! Therefore, we require the following:
- Common sense vaccination: updated Covid, Flu, and emerging threats as needed.
- Vaccine refusal is non-negotiable; public health is not a political issue.
- Masking may be required based on current risk factors regionally and within the home (any Members who are ill/quarantining).
- Proper sanitation and sterilization of commonly used surfaces greatly reduces the spread of infectious disease.
- THE CDC AND LOCAL HEALTH AUTHORITIES WILL BE TRUSTED TO ISSUE THE BEST PRACTICES AT ALL TIMES.