COVID – Nobody Wanted This. But, We’ve Gotta Adapt.
Update, September 2021:
While things are getting “better,” we live in a different world now and last year changed the way the “Recovery Universe” functions. Yet, we’ve withstood it and we believe it’s made us a better program as each little adversity became a learning opportunity. Most importantly, here’s what you need to know about our current Covid related policies and status:
- All Staff have been fully vaccinated; no one can work here without vaccination.
- All prospective Members must be vaccinated; all current Members are vaccinated.
- Visitors must wear face coverings in the home and consent to a temperature check. Proof of vaccination may be requested.
- It’s not a political issue, it’s a public safety issue (rinse, wash, repeat).
- NO ONE MAY ENTER IF THEY’RE TRAVELED FROM AN AREA WITH AN EMERGING UNCONTROLLED OUTBREAK